RedJade is an industry leading product development platform for sensory science researchers. Our customers include fortune 500 companies, CPG manufacturers, and universities in over 50 countries. We help our clients recruit consumers, plan studies, collect data, and analyze their results in order to improve their products.
Developers at RedJade are
- Invested. We care about the products we create and the people we create them for, and we all contribute to the vision and direction of our apps. Every one of our developers is critical to the team.
- Curious. We aren’t afraid to ask questions, experiment, and iterate. We also love playing with fun new technologies.
- Humble. We are always looking for opportunities to grow and learn from one another.
What it’s really like to work here
- Take ownership of your projects and have a voice in how to best complete them.
- Collaborate with your customers and fellow developers.
- Engage in an agile development process.
- Do work you’re proud of alongside a team of talented, like-minded developers.
We have a Ruby based JSON API that is consumed by an AngularJS SPA application. One of the primary responsibilities in this position will be to assist with the move to a more modern front-end. We are considering React, Vue, & Svelte but the final choice will be a team decision. We also leverage a combination of C# and R for statistical analysis in our reporting modules. The application is cloud hosted using Kubernetes. We’re language agnostic developers and are looking for any one interested in solving problems with these technologies.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Complete the form below to apply today!