RedJade is a leading online survey tool that uses sensory analysis software and provides valuable insight regarding consumer interaction with a company’s products/services. Customer satisfaction surveys provide beneficial understanding into how your organization is performing overall and at any given point in time.
RedJade Sensory Software provides market research surveys for organizations that are interested in better understanding how consumers perceive their goods/services. Market research and customer satisfaction is at the core of human experience, reflecting our liking of a company’s business activities. High levels of customer satisfaction are strong predictors of customer retention, customer loyalty, and product repurchase.
Effective businesses focus on creating and multiplying pleasurable experiences so that they can maintain existing customers as well as gain new ones. Properly constructed customer satisfaction surveys provide the insights that are the foundation to creating and reinforcing gratifying customer experiences. Ever wonder what customers are saying about you? Want to improve customer loyalty? Would great online reviews help your business? In a competitive marketplace, it’s critical to know exactly what your customers think. Online customer satisfaction surveys give you the feedback you need to keep customers happy.
For example, what does the average customer think about your prices? Too high? Just right? How well is your staff doing on customer service? You might even survey clients on why they stop doing business with you, how you might win them back, and how you can prevent customer losses in the future. Oftentimes, customers will show you problems that would have otherwise been missed.
Figuring out what should be in your customer satisfaction questionnaires all depends on your goals and what exactly you’re trying to find out or improve. Here are a few common ways customer satisfaction surveys are used.
- Determine product or service performance clients who haven’t used your services for months to identify what went wrong, and what you can do to win them back.
- A customer feedback survey can also be a good tool to get outside feedback on employee performance and how each person’s role is tied to client satisfaction.
- Collect product feedback-create an online survey questionnaire to send to customers who’ve just made a purchase. The results could reveal valuable insights on how to improve product features or address weaknesses in design.
- Identify opportunities for new products to see what expectations aren’t met by existing choices. Measuring customer loyalty can help you discover your most allegiant customers and influencers- they’re your answer to knowing exactly what you’re doing right, what to keep doing, and what to start doing.
- Improve the customer experience-customer satisfaction surveys are a great tool to facilitate regular communication between you and your customers. They can act as a reminder that you’re there—and that you value their business. Poll them on what suggestions they might have, and consider offering loyal customers rewards for answering your surveys.
- Establish performance goals-Now that you’ve got all of this great actionable data, you need to make sure feedback is implemented. Use customer feedback surveys to reach back out to customers and measure your progress over periods of time.
- Conduct market research surveys-Want to grow a new service area? Need to make sure your marketing is addressing the right consumer niche? Get to know potential markets by first sending out an online survey to find out more about demographics, such as age, gender, income, hobbies, etc.
By using RedJade’s sensory evaluation software your company can easily create your market research surveys with maximum and efficient capabilities to further your customer satisfaction agenda. Find out what demographics your product reaches the most, find out if your product concepts are perceived or not. Discover what is most liked about your product and what is not. The possibilities are endless.