As part of a continuing effort to improve RedJade Recruiting, we released the following application enhancements:
Default Time/Date Settings
AM/PM or 24-hour time formats and dd/mm/yy or mm/dd/yy date settings can now be set globally or at the individual campaign-level.
- Global Settings: Set by Company Administrators from the Admin > Company screen.
- Campaign-Level Settings: Set on the Campaign > Details screen. Global Settings are used as the default.
Email Blast Filters
You can now add filters to send email blasts to a targeted group of subjects within a campaign.
- Create a new email blast and Click Add Filter.
- Multiple filters (demographic, age range, location) can be applied to the same email blast.
- Click Submit after entering your campaign details.
- Possible Subjects list is available after clicking submit.
- Subjects can schedule themselves for a session if they previously had a scheduling conflict through the my.redjade.net portal.
- “Make this campaign accessible from the subject portal” must be selected on the Details screen in the campaign.
- Recruiting Managers can now configure notifications when a subject cancels or reschedules their appointment through the my.redjade.net portal.
- Admin > Profile > Notifications to choose in-app and/or email notifications.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions.